Tuesday, January 04, 2005

> Lotus position in the backyard next to the pond

> Lotus position in the backyard next to the pond, overlooking the bungalow and giant satellite dish for the neighbour's cable tv. Sunset Jan 1, 2005.

I drink the cactus juice mixed with mineral water and SOLO - the thirst crusher tm and for the first time it's suprisingly bearable. Feel it flowing through me melting into my dna and genetic connexion to the supraconscious, the living memory> back to the WELL.

Invoking diamond point will focused state then loosening up the shoulders with some rolls, arm twists and knuckle cracks, a quick tai-chi set and as the moment passes, the grey clouds layer to the front over the last streaks of pink sky, and the night begins.

I feel electric.

An invisible balloon opens above my eyes in the middle of my forehead. Slow little pulses like a current coming through. It dissolves through my body and cleans it out or switches it on, or both. I can feel a deep hummmmm like the bass of a doof from a few miles away, thumping through the bush. My ears are ringing / sounds connect/ when I tune in everything connects> energy packets swapping information all around/

you are what u tune in2

psychic day residues emotional baggage washed up by the unconscious floods the processing centres.

Focus.

Will.

Go with the flow...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home